Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Avv. Rocco Talleri
CAS DPO-HSG, privacy and data protection specialist
Academic education and professional experience
- law degree from the University of Basel;
- trainee solicitor with the law firm of avv. Giovanni Jelmini;
- legal internship with the District Court of “Mendrisio Nord”;
- trainee solicitor and notary with the law firm of avv. Pier Felice Barchi;
- from January 2005 to December 2009: solicitor with the law firm and notary’s office Felder Riva Soldati Marcellini Generali;
- from January 2010 to July 2014 partner of law firm and notary’s office Talleri e Marazzi;
- since August 2014 principal of the law firm Talleri Law.
- since March 2021, CAS DPO-HSG at the University of St. Gallen
Italian, German, French, English
Associations and political activity
- from May 2010 to May 2019 member: member of the committee of the Red Cross, Sottoceneri division;
- since 2010: member of the Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana (A.I.G.L.I.) [International Association of Italian-speaking Jurists];
- since 2012: member of the Rotary Club of Lugano-Lago;
- since 2013: member of the Associazione degli Amici della Compagnia Finzi Pasca;
- since 2008 to 2016: member of the section committee of the PLR of Collina d’Oro.
- since 2011: Municipal Councillor of Collina d’Oro.
- since 2014: member of ISSS (Information Security Society Switzerland).
- since 2017: member of Informatic Commission of Ticino Bar Association.
- Member of the Swiss Bar Association
- Member of the Bar Association of the Canton of Ticino
- President of the Committee on Information Technology of the Bar Association